The Super Honey Hawk was designed by Jason Uberig. The #SuperHoneyHawk is a 3D foamie revolution... literally! A true spin-off from Arron Bates' #SuperHoneyBadger on a much smaller scale. Cudos and many thanks and credit to Arron for the inspiration!
3D capability With a "Spin" on things
Kit Contents Overview
Note: We are making these kits to order.
The current build time is 2 days for unpainted and 3 days to 1 week for
painted. If you are able to order and don't run into a sold out page,
that means that you are in a build group of 25 or less. This is
necessary to keep us from getting over run with orders.
The parts are all cut by CNC laser from 9mm #1.3lb EPP and have
alignment tabs for easier building. The kit consists of all the foam
Aileron servo cutout in fuse for 9 gram servo pre-cut to speed assembly.
The wing spar slot is pre-cut into the bottom of the wing and elevator.
All flat foamies now come with the trussing for the bottom included in the kit at no extra charge.
Wing Span: 29
All up Weight: 6.5 to 7oz
- Nose = SunnySky X2204-28 KV1900
- Tail = 1) “SunnySky X1306S 3100KV Brushless Motor”
- Nose = 8x4DD
- Tail = 1) 3D Propellers (4): 200 QX (BLH7715) (*)
* Prop MUST be cut down to 4” diameter max. and balanced!
- Nose = Velotech Swallow 12A ESC
- Tail = DYS SN20A or DYS XM20A (newly released) (*)
* MUST be programmed for bi-directional.
- Lipo: 2) Glacier 3 cell 450 (3S ultra slim line battery 1100mah might be a better option for more power)
- Servo: 1) 9 gram 2) 5 grams